HELENE



  • I finally got around to making something for my female sims, it's a slightly cropped version of the Spa Day sweater with a knit texture. You must have Spa Day for this sweater to work in your game so I'm sorry if you originally downloaded the base game compatible version but it just wasn't working correctly so it's no longer available. This sweater comes in 8 of +WildlyMiniatureSandwich neutral colors and 4 unnatural colors. Feel free to recolor and if you have any questions please refer to my terms of use!
DOWNLOAD HELENE SWEATER

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing I literally love this and I am so ecxited to get this in my game! It kinda gives me fall vibes tho and I love that, cause I really need fall cc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete